Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I blogged!

well i stopped for a while again since the last post haha
yes i know my blog is always full of algae!

so looking forward to our game on sat night!
im quite happy with the response!
Guys u look forwarded to the quality of the play!
Im gonna raise it!

well life has been quite fine for me!
I need to plan more and organize more and not take the day as it comes i feel!
make sure every off day is used productively!
i feel im so slow paced now!
concentrating for the near future only and not yet for the long term goals i set!
argh!

Well how i wish i have a mentor or someone to spur me on!
Sometimes i wished for infinite stamina and insomia with no side effects!
I need to specify no eye bags and eye rings especially!

gosh so many ppl yet to catch up with!!!
Especially those i juz came in contact after being lost so long!!!
i feel im gonna lose some friends!!!
God bless!

P.S. Btw wats with the weather? Can it get any hotter?

No comments: