Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Looking back


2007 didt really happen much...
Only breakthrough was in september, when i ORD!!!
It was monotonous in camp all along, usually when something interesting happen is always more shit!
haha! but stil the times we had in there is priceless!

Actually i could have miss out alot this year....
I actually opted to go for a peace-keeping mission somewhere in the middle east near iraq...
And of cos the pay was good, damn good because of the risk...
The mission took place from september to late december....
But i was not selected....
Thank god they are back safe and sound now...

I felt although i missed out the cash but i stil gained alot...
really alot, maybe more...
I met alot of new people and friends...
New collegues....
New classmates that rock...
had my 21st birthday bash...
saw my grandma off...
my friends birthdays....
and countdown for both christmas and new year...
All are priceless....
The best thing that happened to me this year...
i guess would be meeting my long lost primary school friends!
I have to say all of them are really nice!
Especially some of you are super nice!
haha you know who you are!
I cant imagine i miss out all these if i went peace keeping!
Im so blessed!
Love all of you so much!

No comments: